Saturday, April 01, 2006

Birthday? What Birthday?

Well...
I'm not saying that I hate the past few days most especially 29 but...
Well, I just think that it could have been better than... wait... let me just narate them to you... better than this:
March 28, 2006
(I have to write this. It's my Besty's birthday)
Day two and last day of the Chorale retreat... There was a top show or something. Of course, the one who did the show did it in a spiritual way or something. We also got to see the beggest top, take note, of the world. So... it was cool... I guess... And then after that we played volleyball... I learned that I'm actually better... I'm not saying that I'm good. All I'm saying is that I'm better. Better than before. And then we decided to swim a little... So Kit and Jonathan (who by the way was so nice... You'll know why later...) and others went to the pool... Some of the boys were there... They were having so much fun with the slide... Hehe... And then it was time for luch... An eat all you can... We ate while still soaking wet. Specially Kit... poor little girl... Hehe... And then we went to our room and we took our bath... Jared was taking his bath when we arrived. He said both shower are was occupied so Kenneth and I didn't enter first. If only he didn't say that... haha! And then the awards thingy... I got the Tigadingding award (I don't what it meant), the most attentive for being very attentive (I guess) and the Inseparable award along with Jonathan. You know why? Here's why. I thought that the bus was going to leave the school at 9 so I left the house by past 7 so... I arrived there at 8:30. The bus was suppose to leave the school at 7 pala. So obviously, I was late. But Jonathan was so nice (that he almost did not go with them) and told them that I was coming. So imaginin mo na lang yun di ba? Pinapatigil mo umalis yung buong bus na punung puno (as in!!!) na umalis dahil lang sa ken... Kawawa ka nun... So anyway... Ayun... So para makabawi that night, I waited for him while he was taking his bath para kumain ng dinner. Well, nakita ni Mam yun at ayun...
So umalis na kame... ang gulo... ang sikip!!! Sobra!!!! Pero masaya. Kit sang all throughout the whole travel time... Saya! I bought a buko pie... I thought it would be a nice gift for Ramch... hehe... So we arrived at Trinity... I called Ramch place... May sumagot na familiar voice and said na wala si Ramch... And when I was about to hang up I said: "Raffy?" thinking that he was Raffy Dacuma but he sai: "hindi ito si Raffy. Sarmiento?" I said: "oo, sino to?" Sabi niya si Addison. So ayun. We talked and told him that I will be coming. Ayun... Jonathan was still with me during those times. Bait talaga eh noh? So ayun... Sumakay na ako ng taxi after he rode his jeep...
And then kela Ramch... Andun sila... Tita Yolly greeted me at the gate and told me na ako daw hinihintay nila... Joed was singing his lungs out when I arrived... Andun din si Justine, Paolo, Addison and Jacob, cousin of Joed. And of course andun si Ramch. I gave the buko pie and then I ate... I mean we ate... And then Pinngoy, rjadz and Raffy arrived. I hugged Raffy, my son... Hehe...
And then fooled around a bit... And then we went outside the house to play some DOTA. Kuya JP came with us... We waited for the clock to strike at 12 and whe it did everybody said happy birthday to me... Quite cool actually... With the pc shop filled with all those people...
And then we went back to Ramch's and ate. again. Then we went upstairs. They played Naruto and I slept. I was tired.
I woke up at about 10. And then went down... Saw some people there. Pinggoy didn't sleep. And then I went to Yna's (Ramch's sister) room an saw Addi and Ramch there. I lied too and somehow wake them up. So they did...
And then we ate... And then we went to play DOTA yet again... At 3 we went back to Ramch's. Pinggoy gave me their (he and Rjadz) gift to me. A deospray thing... I guess they thought I don't smell good. Oh well, partly true... I guess.
And the Kuya called a couple of times and told me to go home. May handa daw ako... He also told me to ask who wants to go swimming. So I did. Addi and Ramch did... So... At about 5 we went to Addi's in a taxi. Tita Mercy greeted me a happy birthday. Tonton did too. So, when Addi was ready, we left. We rode a taxi. A very stupid one. At mandaraya! It was around 7 when we arrived at c5 and I paid 300. Ang sama ng taxi. The last time we did that (bday ko ule) I paid 170 only. See? Hay nako...
So... We went swimming... Kuya Marvin, Theresa, Uge, Addi, Ramch and I. At Suva's Palace or something. Kuya and I later realized that we've been there. A long time ago. I remeber I almost drowned there. I think Addi had the most fun. Then after... we went home to IVS. So Ramch wasn't able to get the PS2 cd's that he wanted.
I pumped the airbed... Then we watched School of Rock. then a little later we slept...
The following morning, Joy, our maid, gave me the thousand Antie Nemia gave me. And then we ate when they awakened. And then Kuya Marvin and Tessa and ugin left. The three of us played PS2 the whole afternoon. until it was so late that we decided to stay a night more. Wala nang ulam so I asked Joy to buy some corned beef and meat loaf. I bought coke to. and egg. and cooking oil. Wow di ba? so parang nde ako nag bday nito!
So, nung gabe na talaga, we played some more PS2. Actually, Addi did since sira ung player 2 nung PS2. And then natulog kame. Take note: Sa kama ni mama. Woohoo! tabi-tabi kameng tatlo sa kama ni mama. Kuya arrived at about 4. With Agi, his friend. The needed to pump the airbed kasi wala na silang tutulugan! Haha!
And then mga 10 or 11 na din kame nagising. Tas nagstay ng onti sa kama tas kumain. Eventually. Ramch made me buy a bottle of coke. Haay... Tapos I took my bath (they didn't) then went. Ramch and I went to c5 for the cds while Addi went straight home, as far as I know at least. And then ayun... Jeep... Mrt... tingin cd.. wala... then jeep... Pagdating sa bahay sa c5, si Ate Quee lang ang tao. Ang lungkot nga eh. Magisa lang siya. Nakakaawa. Naaalala ko tuloy nung ako lang din madalas magisa sa bahay... Haay... Ayoko nga sana siya iwan eh... So anyway... Ramch found what he was looking for and so we left... again... jeep... mrt.... then i went with him hanggang sa bilihan ng ticket ng lrt2... So ayun... we parted ways... ayun na...
sumakay ako ng jeep... naglakad... bumili ng oishi potato thingy... sinubukang gulatin si tessa... failed... went home... saw agi and kuya... ate dugo... went upstairs... watched tyra... queen latifa was cool... then mama arrived...
and then i went down, turned on the pc... and found out that it's fine...
at hanggang ngayon andito pa din ako...
So... that's it... So what do you think of my birthday celebration? Nice noh?
Wala ako masyado gifts... a deospray is not bad at all... I think I still have 800 pesos in my wallet or something... wala pa rin akong cellphone... Hindi ko alam kung may binigay yung mga taga probinsiya sa ken... haay... Good luck talaga...
So my birthday was good...
I'll post some pictures to end this very long entry... My longest yet... here we go... Bye guys!!! Miss you! Whoever you are...
Quite nice remembrance of my try 17 birthday celebration... C: !!!
Addi and I... Ramch refused to have his picture taken... :'c
But I took his picture while he was asleep during the swimming thing... Cute noh?
Kuya, Agi, Tessa and I... a while ago... C:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html][b]erik wetter[/b][/url]

[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html][b]wetter wetter[b][/url]