Sunday, March 26, 2006

My Second Illustrated Poem Ever...

I don't remember when I wrote this... So... wala lang...

By the way... The pictures doesn't look that good because I just took a picture of them with our web cam... Ano kaya yun 'di ba? Hehe... Our marvelous scanner does not work right now... So...

OK... here it goes again...


And as the leaves of my old friend

. fall and lay in my heel

Remembering that our scars, so deep,

. will take time to heal

.

I sat down on his sturdy feet

. a parchment on my lap, a pen in hand

Smelling the fragrance of beautiful flowers

. that lived and bloomed in this land

.

As I slowly start to write

. Tears in my eyes, giving it a fight

Like the brave, willed rock

. Combating the challenging water's shock

.

Transfiguring to words the pain

. you unknowingly gave me

Feeling my love for you

. I have now and for all eternity

==oOo==

Well?

Post a comment if you want... Please do... :)

1 comment:

seraphic-loner said...

Nice poem Moses:D Hahaha. Galing! Bravo!:D