Saturday, April 22, 2006

CJ and Ahlly

CJ and Ahlly
Yes, Cj is Ahlly's boyfriend... New? not really... I'm not exactly sure when but I'm sure it happened after my birthday...
We saw him yesterday for the first time... He is taller than Ahlly and Yna... But I'm taller than him... He was wearing a navy blue t-shirt, very light blue maong and a robber shoes (I think)... They were really sweet... Of course... And I saw Ahlly very happy... Really trully happy... And of course Yna and I did nothing but mangulit... nyahaha... There were occasional exchange of words with CJ... At nung malapit na kame sa tapat ng Gateway... Malapit na kameng bumaba,of course. Nilipat ni CJ 'yung cellphone nya from his pocket to his bag. And I saw for a fraction of a second. I hesitated at first but my curiosity and my inner kapilyohan took over and I asked:
"CJ, ano 'yung cellphone mo?"
Sabi niya:
"3650"
And then, still not satisfied, I asked again:
"Iyan 'yung pabilog 'yung keypad 'di ba?"
At tumango siya...
And you know what we did? Nagtinginan kameng tatlo and laughed! I laughed the loudest, I think... Kasi nai-imagine ko 'yung wallpaper niya... Malamang si Ahlly 'di ba? Oh kaya silang dalawa kasi nga mag boyfriend sila eh! Nyahaha!
Wala lang... Share ko lang...
Oo nga pala... May sungki si CJ... isa lang... At may katabaan din siya... Taba o muscle? Kay Ahlly na lang 'yun 'di ba? Nyahaha!
Haay...
It was nice meeting you CJ...
Good luck po sa inyong dalawa!

No comments: