Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Let's start again.

I'm not really sure why I started blogging again.

Well, actually, I know why I started writing again. I was inspired by David Guison. Who is he? He's a brother of Chiqui, whom I courted (or at least I think I did) when I was in high school. For some reason I just remembered her and then of course I started browsing through her Facebook profile. And then I just decided to click on her brother's profile and then continued browsing.

And then I saw this photo:


Being a fan of the magazine, I knew right away that it is a part of the most recent issue of Garage Magazine. So I immediately grabbed my copy on my side table and looked for the page. Reread the article and then went back to his Facebook profile. That's when I saw the links to his blogs and other websites. He's quite good. Really interesting. A kind of life I would like to live, actually. And he's just 19.

So there. That is where the inspiration came from.

But the reason for me questioning my writing a blog again is because I'm not sure if there is anything much to write. My life is not really that cool. A nurse turned call center agent. What can I write about that? And more importantly, who will read my blogs. LOL.

Oh well. We'll see.

It's our 10th monthsary today, by the way. Happy monthsary Bulak!!! I love you! :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I gotta agree. The life of a call center agent is boring in the most boringest way possible. And 'boringest' isn't even a word. You log in for your shift and then 9 hours after you log out. After your shift, you're already too tired to do anything else. Ang hirap nga naman maging alipin ng Kano.

francismoses said...

that's why i'm trying my best to do a lot of extracurricular activities outside of work. somwthig to write about. :D