Friday, March 18, 2011

Comfort

Bestbud, is in a "situation" right now. It would be rude for me to write about what she is going through right now but let's just say that she is really really really, extremely sad right now. She tries to smile for the photos but in her eyes, you can literally see how she feels. And it pains me to see my friend like that.

So in an attempt to divert her attention to something else, at least for a few hours, we decided to go out and do some of the things we love to do together. Eat and watch movie.

We went to SM  Marikina - the nearest mall from my place.

We decided to eat at Pancake House. It was both our first time to eat there. She decided to have Sweet and Sour Beef Something and I had what they called "House Special." Mine had a taco, spaghetti and chicken - all of which are relatively small. We were both underwhelmed. She said that the sauce of her food was good but the the meat was too crunchy she can't taste the beef anymore. She ate half of her rice and gave the other half to me. My food was unsatisfying. The chicken was cold and hard to chew, the spaghetti was nice but it was too little, the taco was the best part of it - but that's just because I started to find a new liking for tacos, nothing special. I didn't even get to finish my food - believe me, that is very rare. I don't know about Joyce but I don't think I will be eating there again.

Then we watched "I am Number Four." There was no one when we came in the movie house. Three other couples came in before the movie started. So, four couples watched I am Number Four - which I thought was cool. The movie was great. Effects was good. Storyline was fine. Abs were fantastic. Hope they do a sequel.

The day was great. Sad to say, I don't the goal was fully achieved. The situation at hand came up every so often. I don't think it's bad though. I actually think it's good. It would help her recover and move on faster. I think.

One other person who I hope would also recover quickly is Bulak's mom. She's in a hospital right now. High blood pressure. Bulak said the meds were quite expensive. I hope she gets well soon. I will always be at Bulak's side no matter what, of course. 

 (my room)


(see? i told you.) 

 (i love my bestbud)

(mine) 

 (hers)

 (we ate outside)

 (unfinished)

 (smiles)

 (i am number four)

 (alone)

 (empty)

 (why can't movie houses be like this all the time?)

(bestbuds.)

2 comments:

Abdulicious said...

Hey, I wish for Bulak's mom's health and happiness for Joyce.

"The movie was great. Effects was good. Storyline was fine. Abs were fantastic." <--- Hahaha!

francismoses said...

just saw this. Bulak's mom is home now.