Saturday, March 19, 2011

World, Meet Hot SAUCE!

Hello guys, for the first time, I'm writing my blog on tumblr first. (I'll just copy it later to blogger)

I went out with my college friends today. We named the group Hot SAUCE (Spontaneous And Unbreakable? Coagulation of Entities). We have a bigger circle of friends (called Tropang Walag Gawa) but we were the ones who see each other more often.

Not all of us were available today though. We met at Gateway, Cubao. I was the last one to arrive. All four of them (‎JoyceYnaNinyo, and Grace) were waiting at McDonald's in Gateway when I arrived. The original plan was I would bring them to Starlites for a good fun KTV. When they learned that Starlites is generally a gay scene, they became, well, basically, scared. So we decided to go to Timog Instead and eat at Buddy's. Mr taxi driver decided to give us a fix charge of Php150.00, which we accepted.


Buddy's was nice. The place looks great. The food was ok. I did not enjoy my Tuna Sizzling Sisig. I thought it tasted blunt. The Pansit (I don't remember what pansit it was anymore) was ok as well.

I took pictures, of course, with my Nokia X2-00 and Joyce brought her DSLR so there was a lot of picture taking everywhere. I just learned how to link picture URL's to blogs so that's what I'll be doing. I'm uploading the pictures to Facebook and then I'll just link them here. Cool, huh?
After eating, we decided to take a walk along Timog then later ended up at Tomas Morato. After, I think, 30 minutes of walking looking for a place to go next, we decided to pursue the original plan of KTV-ing. We went to a place called Music Matches. It's near Chilli's and Don Henrico's (I think).

The singing was fun - I can't say it was good but it was a lot of fun! Justine, Grace's boyfriend came a little later. Yna and I had some photoshoot-ish. I thought I looked good on some of the pictures. I can't wait for Joyce to upload them!

When I arrived home, my facebook status was

‎Joyce Ajero, Yna Campomanes, Ninyo Diaz, Mary Corcuera and the new part of barkada, Justine Cruz, that was an amazing night with all of you...Hope it happens again soon! I had so much fun. Too much fun actually that I now feel guilty because I went out and had that much fun while Bulak is in this crisis. :( ‎...Please include her mom in your prayers.

I'll do my best to go to Bulak tomorrow. Hope everything goes well. I hope Bulak's mom gets well soon.

I'll post this now, I'll just add the pictures later. 

No comments: