Saturday, March 25, 2006

I'm really really Sorry Sir

Ok...

I had the most scariest student day of my entire life yesterday... The most scariest yet, at least. And I just hope that there would be no more to come. Please.
I really really thought that I am going to be kicked out of Trinity College of Quezon City yesterday because of this blog. Sir, you were right. I was really really afraid of what might happen to me as a student of TCQC.
I just deleted the entry that caused all this. At first I was thinking of just editing the entry and delete only the things that... you know... But I realized that Sir Nathan told me to delete the entry and I was afraid that I might be in more trouble if I did not so I did.
I never realized (but I certainly do now!) that this blog and that entry will cause that much hurt and negative effect to someone primarily beacause I never thought anyone is reading this blog. I should have known better. Believe me sir, I never intended to do what you think I have done to you. I never intended to destroy your reputation and hurt you whatsoever. I thought I was just expressing myself (which I certainly did). I didn't think that it would matter. But now I know it does. A lot. Sorry po talaga.
Now I know that somebody is reading this senseless blog. And now I know that this blog is not really senseless because people whoe reads this is taking it very seriously.
Sir Nathan Baoas, I'm really really sorry sir for what I might have caused you and your name. I really didn't mean to do that. And to those who might have read that particular entry I hope you get to read this entry too because I'm taking back everything that is written in that poem because they are really not true. Sir Baoas is a good man. Like I told Sir, I like him as a person but I don't like him as a teacher. But I know it is still not enough reason for me to come up and write such irresponsible poem. And Sir Baoas is certainly correct. I don't like him as a teacher because I don't like his guts. I feel intimidated. I know that now and I understand better now. I'm so sorry sir. I hope you trully get to forgive me. I know you will because you are a good man and I am really sorry.
I would like to thank you for teaching me (like Dean And said, "in a rather hard way") how to be responsible with my actions. You can trust me when I say that this will never happen again. Not to you and not to anybody else. Thank you for making me a better man. Thank you.
I don't know how you get to know about this blog sir but it doesn't really matter now.
I just hope you get to read my other entries and know how torn I am. You are right sir, I am really torn. I'm a torn young man...
And sir, about the jeep incedent, I really don't remember anything about it. Really. Swear. And if it did really happen, I never intended to do that. I am not lot of things but I know myself that I am thoughtful and corteous person and I would loved to talk to you. I would have even payed for your fare if you allowed me. I did that for a couple of times now to other people. I'm really really sorry sir. I hope you really get to forgive me and i hope you and i get to know each other more as a person. I respect you now more than I did before.
Thank you for appreciating my efforts in your class, by the way. Thank you po and I'm so sorry...
Dean Ang... Thank you din po for being so nice and considerate to me... Thank you po....

No comments: