Thursday, May 25, 2006

Summer Class, OVER!

Summer Class, OVER!


Finally! Hehe... I will finally get the rest that I want... Although I'm not sure about my grades. I think I sucked! Big time! (That came out wrong)

Ok... American Idol season 5 finale... Katharine McPhee vs. Taylor Hicks... I want Katharine to win because I think she will really do good... But I don't she will... I think Taylor wil... It's just that he did better... In terms of entertainment value. I think Americans will remember him more than Katharine...

Tomorrow will be the results... live... 8:30 here in Manila... I'll wake up! hehe... Just to watch it. And for sure, Mama will be angry again. Hehe... Hope not.

So... I'm trying to change my layout. again. so...

I'm excited for my audition. On Staurday.Grabe. hehe... Sana maayos ko na pagkakakanta ko at ng sa ganon eh magkaroon ako ng chance na makapasok.

so...

No comments: