Sunday, November 19, 2006

things and pacman

i was able to attend mass today with my kuya... so i'm ok...

i'm so satisfied with my life right now... no regrets, no complains and complaints... i love my life... and i'm so so happy... aside from the constant pressure from academic things that st luke's college of nursing is pressing on us (which sometimes depresses (?) me), im not sad. not at all... in fact, i'm really really happy... if i say I'm happy one more time, i know it will already sound sarcastic... but i really am happy...

Yesterday, the Tropa had so much fun!!! Jonathan wasn't able to come... Sayang... But Jen did! And Miko and Kim and Ninyo did not attend Physics just to go with us... Buti na lang daw wala din silang Physics... hehe... Ang laking pagsisisi siguro nila kung hindi sila sumama at wala rin silang Physics... I took pictures, of course... But it's not in my multiply yet... But it will be, tomorrow (November 20, 2006 mga 7pm)... We went ice skating! It was really tiring! And yesterday was the frst time that Yna went with us! And I tried to teach her to skates... And it ws really hard teaching because it was only my second time... The first was when we went to Mall of Asia, remember? So anyway... It was really fun... Then watched The Covenant... I watched it again... The movie, although it was quite good, was not that good enough to deserve a second view... But I didn't have a choice... That was what they all liked... so... Ayun... OK lng, my mom paid, the first time I saw it naman eh... Sobra saya!

i just saw philippine idol... and it was so enjoyable! super!!! Mau and Gian did good... They did great, in fact. They wer my bets... I voted for Mau twice... Using our BayanTel Span... I just hope it works... I didn't receive any text of confirmation or something... I hope Mau makes it kahit na hindi siya ganun kaganda... Gia will make it... Mayaman pamilya niya eh... Payamanan lang naman sa Philippine Idol eh...

And then of course... Today was Pacman day... He knocked the Russian dude out at Round three... So it's history... Sabi nila... Another reason for an official holiday madam president? ...he won... And maybe that is something we Filipinos should be proud about...

I'm an avid fan of Froilan's blog... Read it... Naka link naman sa ken eh... (and oh, Abdul is back to blogging too) ...And there is this entry... It was the last one I read... Froilan was basically asking what the Filipinos have that makes us worthy... He was saying other countries are treating us as filth... or something... Well Froilan, now, maybe there's an answer to your question...

We have Pacman...

Woohoo! Go Pacman go!!!

No comments: