Monday, November 06, 2006

Bye Sem Break...

Umpisa na ata ng bagong pag hihirap...



Today is the last day of the so called "Sem-break" and it was really fun. I enjoyed my Sem-break. Really.



There was Hanna's Debut which went extremely great. Just see the photos at my multiply, ok? The photos there are arranged chronologically so just figure what happened... OK? I arrived extra early then... hehehe... excited? so nag KFC muna ako... Anyway...



Although my wallet got stollen the day after the debut, I still found a way to enjoy the rest of the vacation (even without my own phone).



I went back to see my classmates durig my elementary days...And I found out that two of my classmates are well, married... Oh 'di ba? Walang ka future future. Joke!



My uncle is currently looking for a wallet for me. I think he's looking for the cheepest one...

Anyway...

I missed Ivy's debut... and now I'm looking forward for Arvee's... La lang... :)

No comments: