Thursday, August 04, 2005

Panghihimasok...

This is stupid...

My chest (or that part... whatever) is aching since yesterday night... About 10:00... Since the time I was informed that Jako and Ruth are "on" or whatever... Yes I know... It's none of my business, or so you think... Well I don't think so... I have all the business because as long as I am affected... As long as I think I am involved!

Ok... I know it is never good to just butt in anybody's life but the hell with those people who own the life... It's their fault that they gave me the chance to be a part of their lives!!! I know it's sounds stupid and irrational and senseless but that is how I feel!!! No! I'm not going to write through poems or antyhing!!! Why?!!!

Ok. Again, this is about Jako... Stop reading already... I know your not interested...

Thank you for still reading... At least I know four a true friend... O at least interested with my... well... irrationality... Here it goes...

Jako and Ruth... cla na... So? so... I don't feel right about it... I don't know why... Really... Well at least I some few theories about why I feel this way...

I think I care too much because Jako is a friend... Putang Ina! I consider him as my bestfriend!!! (I'm perspiring.. big time) And therefore I must care even though he don't want me to... Ok... WHY RUTH!!! JAKO!!!

Here's the thing, I never liked Ruth... Sorry... No, I don't despise her... I don't hate her... It's just that I don't feel comfortable with her... I was never warned... Jako!!! why???!!! You should at least have let me condition myself...

ok... ..

to be continued...

sorry guyz.

No comments: