Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Concerned? Jealous? ...Or just damn bored

hello!

Not in a very bad mood today... (HURRAH!) and yet, i'm troubled, but i don't know why... I guesse (?) because Jako (yes, Jako again) was not very happy for the last two days or just yesterday (i'm not sure, i am never) because of his fight (? - for the term, not the spelling) with Ruth. From my point of view, they are bestfriends which reminds me of Ramch even more... Having they're own bestfriend while I am considering them as mine... These two people are alike in more ways than one... For one thing, they both hate it when i kept on comparing them with each other...

Well anyway, I never knew what was the fight (?) all about. I think i will never... as always... and will forever be... i'm francis the insignificant remember (R-chi! I am the real one!!! ok? wag ka na... )... ok, enough... They are ok now... I ask Jako a while ago: "ano, ok n kayo?" and he nodded... I am not really sure what i was asking about but well, again, i will never know... They are both at the library right now actually while here i am typing this entry which, for all i know, nobody cared...

I trying my best to stop forcing myself to anybody's life but i'm not really doing good... For some odd, stupid, and all together senseless reason, i tend to keep on butting in somebody else's life... For those people, really, i don't intend to do it... i just do... i don't know why... maybe i want you to be a part of my sad life more than i want to be in yours... Sorry... ramch, jako... abdul, well, i always thought you allowed me to butt in to your life... i hope i never offended you...

Well, to end this entry, I'll include a picture (which has no relation, what-so-ever to my entry) of a stupidity my circle of friends here in TCQC did to a cleassmate who is celebrating his b-day... Of course, he was not there when we did it... He's name is Johnmerck Uy... HAPPY 17th (?) B-DAY MECK!!!

No comments: