Monday, August 08, 2005

Not enough emotion!!! Damn it!!!

Ok...
Jako is reading my blog right now and well... that's good...
I will still write the continuation of my "panghihimasok" entry but it won't be the same with the one I would have written 4 or 5 days ago... That would have been more emotional... More dramatic... More like me... But well, many people would be pleased if I will write it anyway including myself and of course Jako...
Ok... This is the reason (or so I think) why I seem to hate Ruth so much...
Ok... Like I said, I don't hate Ruth... It's just that I don't like her for Jako... This is Jako's first girlfriend and Jako is Ruth's 46th or even more... And like I said before, Jako is a friend and I don't want him to experience hurtful things... I don't want him to feel the pain the first love trauma (?) I felt with mine... I don't think Ruth would be a good girlfriend for Jako... And that thought keeps on getting stronger more and more... Jako thinks that I would change my stand as they go through their relationship but I don't... I find proofs (for myself) that his current girlfriend won't be a good girlfriend for him... Ok... I'll give examples (Ano 'to, lecture?)
First Ruth already had too many boyfriends... And it's not good... It's never good... I don't think she have been to any serious relationship and have no plans to getting into one... I have a feeling that she would make Jako's first time special...
Second proof... ruth don't believe in "courtship." Although Jako said that he do not believe in that too, I don't like women who thinks that if one loves someone it will happen and it will be seen instantly... Ruth is a livng, walking proof that it's not a good thing... Just imagine if you think you love someone in one glance... No, you don't need to imagine... Look at Ruth... maybe that's what happened... She thought that she loved sombody too much and ended up having relationship with too many men...
It's too harsh, I know, but that's how I think...
Then (this is Marinette's idea, not mine) Ruth has barkada and Jako too... And we (marinette, mostly) thinks that it's not a good idea... Because they will be diverted to their individual barkadas... It can be seen already... They are not as "sweet" as new bf's and gf's are suppose to be...
And finally, there are people like me who are unconsciously destroying their relationship... I don't intend to do it really... But that is how I think... sorry...
Well, at least they are happy, or so they say... I mean who would say they are not right? well, I sometimes do... with mine and suzy... ahehe...
Jako, I hope I will stand corrected... For once... I never am...
Hope you won't get hurt as badly as I had... I told you, you should have talked to your friends... to me... to us... Love is not only between two people in the said relationship... Love is a communal thing... Many will get affected... Many will notice... Many things will happen... Consciously and Unconsciously...
Well, Jako, I hope you would enjoy your first relationship... That I predict, I hope it won't be true, will be ver short...

No comments: