Tuesday, July 19, 2005

WHATEVER! RIGHT!?!

Hello!

I just finished my breakfast and took my medicine.

I don’t feel very happy today. I was woken up by my mother shouting: “Moses! Natutulog tulog ka pa diyan! Anong oras na! Alam mong may iinumin ka pang gamut nakahilta ka pa din diyan! Ito naman! Kailangan pang gisingin! ‘Di niyo alam alagaan sarili niyo! Kabikabila na nagkakasakit. Angmahal magpagamot ngayon. Pano pa pagnagkasakit ka? PANO PA AKO!?!”

My eyes flew open at the “natutulog ka pa diyan” part. I know she’s right but does she really have to do all that shouting? My siblings often tell me: “’Di ka pa ba nasasanay diyan kay Mama? Ganyan talaga yan e…” Well, kahit kalian siguro ‘di na ako masasanay kasi kung masasanay ako eh di sana dati pa. Eh hindi eh… Hay nako…

Then while eating, she started talking again, saying: “Sabi ko sayo baunin mo yung gamut mo, hindi mo binaon. Pa’no masusunod yung dosage na 3 times a day. Kung di mo gagawin yun di tatalab yan.” I know it sounds good when you’re reading it. It sounds full of care and, maybe, love but when you here it too loud, all the love and the care are stripped off from it.

Then she saw my facial expression and again said (by said, I mean shouted): “Ikaw na nga ‘tong tinutulungan ikaw pa tong may ganang magalit. Sumisimasimangot ka pa diyan. PASASALAMAT KA NGA MAY NAGAALALA PA SA ‘YO EH!”
Again, she’s right… too right…

By the way, when she said “kabikabila na nagkakasakit” she is most probably referring to Uncle Roberto, who has cancer to god know where, Uncle Baby, who has a lot of illnesses (diabetes, kidney disorder, TB and lung disorder to name a few) and my niece, Nicole Chelsey or Chelsy Nicole (whatever!) who was recently discovered to have asthma.

I head my Aunt Mad (short for Madelyn) once say (this morning, I think) that “uso sa side ng Mama ninyo na magaksakit ng kung anu ano kaya magingat kayo.” Well for some odd reason I feel I’m safe from the hereditary illness thing. You know why. Well if you don’t, use some of your senses (common sense is most preferable).

But actually, those are not the things that I really want to pose today.

OK. Ramch won. Woohhoo… FUCK HIM!!! Most preferably at the back!!!

OK wait. I’m being carried away too early. Let me tell you about things. AT MY POINT OF VIEW so any reaction is not really needed here! Just read!

Ramch, one day, announced that he ran for batch rep of JPIA thing. So obviously, being his bestfriend (as I long been assuming), I’m happy for him. So, I told him all the encouragement and gave him all the support that I can give. I even told him something too self degrading that I now learned a lesson from: Do not degrade yourself to the benefit of other people. Well, I told him: “Kaya mo ‘yan! Kaw pa! Isipin mo na lang na magagawa mo ang ‘di ko nagawa…”

Although its sounds senseless to you, it means a lot to me. I’m a competitive type of person so it’s so hard to say something that generally implies defeat or at least something that implies inferiority. Well, he did no care.

But that’s not what I’m being angry about.

Yesterday, he had his miting de avance (is that how it is spelled? I don’t really care!) and they also had their election and also had their vote counting (is that the term? I don’t really care!).

OK. The bottom line is he won. But he told me that by making me feel stupid.

He texted me yesterday some thing like: “Francis tae talaga… tae!” so I replied “Ano ang tae?” of course thinking that he lost. The he replied: “wala… siguro masyado lang akong nageexpect…” and I said “ano? Natalo ka? Ano ba?” then he replied “kailangan ko pa bang sabihin yon”

And so with that, I summoned all sympathetic and empathic side of me that I can conjure (I’m trying hard to sound Harry Potterish). And for me, that is so hard. And stupid. So I texted him something like: “Ano? ok ka naman? Siyempre oo di ba? Di ka naman nagpapaapekto sa mga ganyan ganyan lang di ba?”

Then he replied: “[U]lol! Nanalo ako! Ikaw una ko binalitaan niyan. Nagsinungaling pa ako sa klasmeyt ko.”

I guess he thinks that I’m happy for what he did. Well, I was happy that he did that but the thing that he did make me feel stupid is overwhelming. But trying hard to control my emotion, I replied: “Talaga?! Saya ako para sa’yo! But you have no idea how stupid you made me feel. Pero ung filing na masaya ako para sayo ay mas nangingibabaw (or something like that).” Being said that, I thought I would already be all right. Actually I am going to be already if he did not reply this: “Alam ko! Ayaw ko kasi na nageexpect kayo eh”

Ok. So he had all the intention to make me feel stupid. Damn him!

Then I replied: “Ah… Kaya pinagmumukha mo kaming tanga… Congrats uli ha…”

Kung alam niya lang na kumukulo dugo sa MRT habang tine txt ko ‘yun sa kanya. Well, sabi ko dati pa, manhid siya eh... Akalain mo ba namana magreply pa ng: “Tama ‘yun! Salamat ha…”

Although I was so pissed off, I still had the sense to reply (NONSENSE!!!) “… … ok…”

Then that’s it…

I hope he had fun making me feel stupid…

No comments: