Sunday, July 31, 2005

Killing Time

I'm getting pissed off with this blog! Or rather, i'm getting pissed off with myself. Why the hell, is it not showing my title... pwede ba? somebody teach me how to work with this fucking thing! All i can do is post and post and post which nobody reads naman! ano ba?!

Well, etoh ako sa pc shop, and well, as my title imply (which you cannot see DAMN IT!!!) i am killing time...

Well, i don't have acell and i don't have a social connection... it's hard for me because i brought myself up as a very attached-to-friend person and now that i decided to be my old self, i am having a hard time... Damn it!!!

I'm controlling myself not get so bored in our house not talking to anyone except my family... So what i do is study (daw, which i don't really) or rather red a novel (FOLLY) or write in my diary or journal... Oo nga pala... i decided to continue writing a journal... i almost occupied the whole lesson plan thing and i am assuming that i will completly write on the whole thing later for my last entry... And i will buy a new one tomorrow!!! WOHOO!

But i'm quite sad that no one gets to read it regularly. i guess i will oblige one of my classmates to do it... i'm thinking of James actually... since he is the first and only one who knows my darkest secret... and about the "m" thing... i think... how very unfortunate man, right?

Class again tomorrow and i hope that i get to continue being a mute, selfish and cares-about-no-one-but-himself me... Sorry guyz... It's just that i get tired of being so happy... It's weird but its true... I'm really sorry for those who will miss the clown me but i guess you won't see him for a long while...

that's it i think...

thanks for reading...

No comments: