Sunday, July 31, 2005

Trinity... LIVE!

Hi...

Well, this is the first time that I'm writing my blog directly at blogger... Usually i do this by typing it on Word then copy pasting it on blogger... So I think that explains the title...

Pre-Lims week had pass and I actually have some of my test results already. Well, I guess I could share them with you. Not really bad actually... Here they are:

Math: 50/50 (Woohoo!!!)
English: 48/55 (which is equivalent to 1.5... Damn!!!)
Filipino: 46/50 (Honestly, I expected higher!!! Aaaargghh!!!)
Sociology: 85% (only??!! really. I thought I did better than that! Waaahh!!!)

I'm a little emotional right now... (well, kailan ba hindi... haay...) I don't feel comfortable here at TCQC... It's like I don't belong. Just this very morning, I suddenly decided to be very silent. I hope my classmates will notice. Fuck them if they don't! Fuck them hard!!!

I don't know why I did that, really. I think I decided that I'm tired of being the class entertainer or clown or whatever. Basta... From now on, I will be the wild freshman who turned mute in TCQC. This is what I think I am anyway. So better live it up.

I hope my close friends (or the ones I assume are my close friends) will get to read this and start giving me attention because I am getting very annoyed! I am a man who hates to be insignificant!!! Or feeling insignificant for that matter. How could people be very insensitive!!! I hate them!!!

Well, I don't think there is any point on writing longer blog because people kept on saying my blog is too long. And for all i know, they just visit my blog to write stupid things on the damned Tag Board!!!

OK. That's it... Thank you for writing on the cursed, stupid, rotten and damned Tag Board!!!

No comments: