Thursday, September 01, 2005

Woohoo!!! New Month!!!

Ewan ko kung ano ang meron sa month na 'to but I think it would be special... I don't know why... I just feel na may mangyayari sa buhay ko... Something significant... Something memorable... Maybe even Romantic... haay...
Good luck na lang sa akin di ba?
Anyway, alam ko na yung ibang mid term grades ko sa ilang mga subjects... Not very high... Especially that damn Sociology! Damn talaga! Damn! Anyway... As a nursing student sa Trinity, one must have an average of 2 sa finals... But that is not my goal... I'm trying to go for the dean's list... My Mama hopes and so do I... I don't think I can do it... Anyway, here are my grades so far...
Intro to Sociology and tnthropology: 2
Filipino: 1.75
Math: 1.5
English: 1.0
Ang taray nung English noh? Ahehe.. Wala naman kasing kwentang subject yan e... Muntik pa nga akong mag .75... No kidding!!! Long story... Anyway, sana maayos din yung ibang grades ko sa ibang subject... Wish me luck naman upon reading this... No, I mean now na... Go! Wish me luck!!! ...ok... thanks... :)
That's it for now, I think... by the way, tomorrow is Jako and Ruth's first monthsary... We will go with him later looking for a gift for her very precious, first girlfriend ever... Wish him luck too... I think he needs it... Ahehe...
Ok, that's it...
Thanks for reading!!!
:)

No comments: