Thursday, June 22, 2006

Patrick... Belated!

Patrick... Belated!

I'm sorry... I'm really really sorry...

I'm not really a good firend, am I? Belated happy birthday anyway, Patrick. Sorry po talaga.

So ok... Naayos ang internet (along with our computer) kagabe. And I can't really use it that long because Kuya Marvin insisted that he needs to do some more configurations and set some more setting up ("Kailangan ko pang i-set 'yung ibang settings"). Whatever that means. Sowhat I was able to do is post on my tag board and comment on one of Abdul's blog.

I planned to call Abdul then ask for Patrick's telephone number but the phone was cut. Hindi daw po kame nagbayad ladies and gentlemen. And what my mother pisses me off is that 275 pesos lang daw ang hindi naman binayaran. My mother was like: "Putris! (not really the cursed she used) 275 lang! Parang mga gago! (not really sure if she used that curse)" Anyway... So, my next plan was to text Abdul through my mother's cellphone BUT my mother won't let me. So, I waited for her to sleep para magamit ko ang phone niya but unfortunately I was the one who slept first. GREAT!

So I'm sorry...

I just deleted the two perevious entries because I thought it was unnecessary (?) . So i just deleted them. Abdul did quote some parts of my entry and it's ok. Honestly, dun ko pa nga nalaman na birthday ni Patrick yesterday.

And I visited Patricks blog... And I was surprised to find out na hindi na pala siya puro poems lang! I don't know my friends anymore... Louie has a partner? For 2 years?!? Nakakahiya ako... But I don't think Louie knows me anymore too. So shoul that be a good thing?!? NO!

Abdul did this so I think it's ok for me to do it too... Patrick's blog is really a good read but I rmember him telling me once not to link it to my blog. So...

I quote Patrick:

"...Something pesky is stucked within the day of my yesterday. For one I was jaded, I slept at around 2am. Abdul and I were chatting on phone, talking about some issues about OBLIGATIONS AND CONTRACTS segwaying to a one-hour discussion on men or at least boys... We have come to terms that the PERFECT MAN is gay. (As defined in a concise fahion: he who is fit, attractive, sensitive, responsible and loving!)..."

And if I was in that conversation too... In a three way call or something... I simply would have agreed...

My mother needs to chat now so...

'Til next time!

No comments: