Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Francis' Diary (Book 5)

Francis' Diary (Book 5)


Yes guys, I'm on my 5th diary now... I wrote my final entry earlier this day, before I ate my lunch. So, my fourth diary is officially done! Thanks again to Aefril for her gift. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

So, yesterday, after taking the exam (ABCTE - the one where you are supposedly going to be paid for taking it) at Makati and eating at G4 (oohh... sounds good) then later watching Manay Po, I bought my all new diary. I bought it at National Bookstore, still at G4 (I just love writing that!), along with other things such as our 4th joint diary. Can you believe it guys?! We are actually on our fourth joint diary!!! Woohoo! This means new excitement, new drama, new laughter, new thrills, new tears, (ooh, that rhymed!) ang new episodes or maybe even seasons of our lives! I miss you two!!! YNA! AHLLY!!! Musta na kayo?!

Well, see you on the 13th, I guess.

Anyway...

I read Yna's tag-board a while ago. And low-and-behold! Aefril's name is in there and she was actually reactin on one of Yna's entries. This means people are really reading things ang taking them in!

Well, I already proved that with Mr. Baoas... Sorry again Sir... Like I promised, it won't happen again. I better watch out with the things that I'll be writing then.

Hey! It's been a long time since I wrote in pure English. Wow!

You why I was avoiding to write in English? Kasi baka puro grammatical errors eh...

So there...

Well, I think that's it for now...

I'm really excited for this coming tuesday. As far I know, I don't know any of my classmates for this semester. Poor me.

I better prepare myself. In what ways, I don't know how. Sigh.

No comments: